As of January 2017, the Legal Centre is proud to be able to say it is partnered with the The International Association of Democratic Lawyers. An organisation set up in 1946, it is made up of progressive lawyers associations from across the world and is at the forefront of representing political and social movements in defence of human rights.
Our office is based in the Mosaik Support Center for Refugees and Locals, a local Greek initiative which provides various crucial services for the refugees of Lesbos.
We have also entered into partnership with Thraedable, a social enterprise which seeks to support social projects that have substantial and long-term positive impacts and to raise awareness about little-told or misreported social issues.
We are privileged to have received official endorsements from the following organisations:
- European Lawyers for Democracy and Human Rights
- Asociacion Americana de Juristas
- Associazione Dei Giuristi Democratici (Italy)
- AvocatsDebout (France)
- Droit Solidarite (France)
- German Association of Democratic Lawyers (Germany)
- Haldane Society of Socialist Lawyers (UK)
- Indian Association of Lawyers (India)
- Juristes Democrates de Suisse (Switzerland)
- Lesvos Solidarity – Pikpa (Greece)
- National Lawyers Guild (USA)
Aside from the crucial small (and not so small) donations we receive from private individuals online, we have also received funding from the following organisations: